Printables Usage Agreement
The Buyer acknowledges that the purchase of any Tumbleweed Press digital printable (or download of a free printable) comes with a non-exclusive limited use license that the Buyer may use the printable for their sole personal use only. You agree to these terms by completing the transaction and/or download.
Tumbleweed Press remains the sole and exclusive owner and holder of the copyright of the design. Purchase does not transfer rights.
The Buyer may not otherwise alter, edit or manipulate the printable. The Buyer may not sell, lease, loan, transfer, assign, or give away the printable or otherwise allow a third-party to use the printable in any way.
IN SIMPLE TERMS:
- Print copies of a printable for your own personal use.
- Save the file to a USB Drive to get a JPG file printed as a photo or a PDF file printed at a local print shop.
- For an Invitation: Email a JPG invitation to friends and family for the purpose of inviting them to your event.
- Share the printable file(s) with anyone via email, USB, or any other means.
- Sell or give the printable file(s) to anyone else.
- Edit, manipulate or alter the file(s) in any way.
- Upload the file(s) online.
- Give the impression to anyone that you created/designed the printable file(s).
- Sell printed copies of the printable file(s) to anyone.
- Use the printable file(s) or printed copies of the file(s) in giveaways.
- Use the printable file(s) for ANY commercial use or products for sale.
© Tumbleweed Press 2003-2018. All rights reserved.
Updated 01 June 2017.
Your purchase of Tumbleweed Press printables helps to support my family, thank you! Please do not share or steal my designs, play nice :) Thank you, kindly.
If you have any questions at all, I'm happy to help, please contact me.